Start: 24/07/2013 18:30
Where: At MHV in Downer
I would like to officially announce the 2nd MHV Quadcopter workshop!
This is run over the course of several weekday evenings where attendees will build and fly their very own quadcopter.
- Based on the APM 2.6 autopilot platform. Unfortunately the PX4 autopilot is not currently available.
- A number of improvements over the previous workshop, including a stronger frame
- Cost will be $730 per person (includes all hardware). This does not include MHV membership fees.
- Workshop dates will be 24th July, 31st July and 7th August for the build. The 14th August and 17/18th August will be flying lessons.
- Monies will be due 17th July at the latest.
- There will be a little soldering required in the workshop (far less than the previous one).
- There are 12 spots available for the workshop.
- A laptop is required for running the ground station software
If you would like to attend, please RSVP via email: