[Committee] Sump [ was Re: Used oil removal ]

Angus Gratton gus at projectgus.com
Sun Feb 13 01:23:27 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 10:12 +1100, Chris Wolfe wrote:

> This will probably be the better email thrread to ask:
> Does it sound right to clean by alternatively using degreaser/kitty
> litter?

I reckon if we shovel/scoop out the kitty litter out now to get the
bulk, and then use degreaser & cloths to scrub the surfaces, it will be
clean in one pass. I hope.

The problem with doing the degreasing now is that the drums are still
here, and they might make more mess when they take them out. So I think
the strategic approach would be to leave degreasing until they are taken

- Angus