[Committee] Eye wash

Angus Gratton gus at projectgus.com
Mon Feb 21 03:23:44 UTC 2011

This should have been on the agenda, will add it.

I have a proposal for putting some more first aid eye wash stuff in the

I originally bought these:

Thinking they came sealed with solution in them. They don't, you need to
fill them up, they are basically $10 plastic bottles (!!)

Then I was thinking we could mix our own solution, but that turns out to
be risky, especially if you're storing it for long periods.[1]

So now I'm thinking we should purchase something like this instead, to
mount in the space:

Or, alternatively, a couple of these:

- Angus

[1] http://www.craig.copperleife.com/health/saline.htm